Am I the only one who think the Two Towers is boring?

Am I the only one who think the Two Towers is boring?
Tags: #<Tag:0x00007f11c7e76348>

I’m not talking about the part with Aragorn, Legolas, and Gimli. When Frodo, Sam, and Gollum are wandering through Ithilien, I honestly think it’s the most boring part in the entire series. It just feels very slow-paced, and doesn’t really pick up until they get to Cirith Ungol. I tried to read it once, and couldn’t. I recently finished it, after a year of trying. Am I the only one?

This is the part of the series that will break people, more often than not (as far as I’ve seen, anyway). Really I didn’t have a problem with it but many of my friends hated it.

In my opinion, there was way too much descriptive paragraphs, especially about the plants and stuff in Ithilien. To be honest, it was a bit confusing to me, especially when Faramir and his men caught Frodo and Sam. Even in the movies, I can’t watch it.

In my opinion, there was way too much descriptive paragraphs, especially about the plants and stuff in Ithilien. To be honest, it was a bit confusing to me, especially when Faramir and his men caught Frodo and Sam. Even in the movies, I can’t watch it.

Don’t copy my answer !!!

okau dont copy my answer pelase

Hello whattheforum whats aup ?